ESFC 2022: News and Updates
News20th European Symposium on Fluorine Chemistry August 14 – 19, 2022, Berlin
→ SHORT SCIENTIFIC SCHEDULE, updated August 18th ← (PDF)
- Schedule Update for Thursday, August 18 (8/18/2022) - Schedule Update for Thursday, August 18: The talk of Solène Morand (Thursday, 15:50 Green Hall) will take place. Lecture hall change: Due to the high temperatures especially in the Gray Hall, the first afternoon session in the Gray Hall, session 12, has been relocated to the Yellow Hall.
- Schedule Update (8/16/2022) - Schedule Update: Unfortunately, one talk had to be canceled: Tuesday, August 16, 14:20, Isabelle Leibler (Green Hall)
- Reminder: Locations for Sunday, August 14th (8/13/2022) - Reminder: Locations for Sunday, August 14th The opening lecture and remarks will take place on Sunday, August 14, at the Emil-Fischer lecture hall (Hessische Straße 6, 10115 Berlin) at 17:00. The welcome reception afterwards will take place at the Kronprinzenpalais (Unter den Linden 3, 10117 Berlin) starting at 19:00.
- Updates during the conference (8/5/2022) - Updates during the conference. We will inform you about short notice changes during the conference as follows: the Short Schedule on the homepage will be updated regularly; notices in front of the lecture halls; announcements in the respective sessions; via our Twitter account @esfc2022
- Scientific Short Program (7/28/2022) - Scientific short program online. We published the scientific short program, including local information, venues and maps, the social program, and abstract titles: → SHORT SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM ← (PDF)